Do you like comedy? Like, live comedy? Would you like live comedy delivered to your home? Well, you're in luck.
Join us on Monday, April 5 at 9 o'clock for the very hilarious Noah Gardenswartz, Ester Steinberg & Casey Salengo. Live comics and a live audience. On Zoom.
Here's the main page for the series where you can check out upcoming and past shows.
Or follow us on social media for the same:
Here's how it works:
- Get Zoom here (it's super simple to use and free).
- Hit the "Join the show" button below at 9:00 p.m. on Monday, April 6 to join. You can RSVP and add to your calendar here or on Facebook (shudder).
- Turn on your microphone and/or camera so we can hear everybody laugh and feel together (also: behave).
- Our amazing comedians do 10 minute sets each.
- You laugh a great deal.
- Donate. We're not putting up a paywall since we want everyone to easily join but we'd appreciate your donating $5 (or more!). Everybody's gigs went poof so a bit of cash would be highly appreciated.
On to the talent. First up is Ester Steinberg.
Ester starred in "Funny Girls" on Oxygen and appeared on "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel." She Recently released her debut album, "Hebrew School Dropout."
And finally: Noah Gardenswartz.
Noah Gardenswartz performs regularly at the Comedy Cellar in New York City, and is a writer on Amazon's Emmy and Golden-Globe winning show, "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel." He has his own Comedy Central special, has appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden, and twice on Conan. Additionally, he was a semi-finalist on NBC's "Last Comic Standing," and has released two chart-topping comedy albums, "Blunt" and "White Men Can't Joke."
Before turning to stand-up, Gardenswartz worked as a journalist, hedge fund day trader, elementary school teacher, and even grew weed - though obviously not all at once.
When this is all over, you'll need to go out. And also re-introduce yourself to your friends. asembl is the perfect tool to make doing both better. Check it out for all the best things going on and the easiest way to gather a group to do those things with.
comedy in cyberspace